Whats Nokia Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device.
While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
- Unbrick the device.
- Upgrade or downgrade Mobile OS.
- Fix OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the device.
- Fix battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the phone.
Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
On this page, you will find the official link to Download Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
How to Flash or Install Firmware Nokia TA-1130 (ROM)
- Download and extract the Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 device.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash or install the above Firmware on the Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 device, then take a backup of everything because your data will be deleted or removed post flashing or installing the Firmware.